We are committed to publishing as much of our knowledge and learning about the governance and management of civil society organisations as we can.
Although our work is confidential to our clients, we have put our books, our open presentations and our reports on policy issues onto this site.
This section includes details of our four main publications:
- Managing Without Profit
- Delivering Effective Governance
- Building Outstanding Leadership Teams
- Managing at the Leading Edge
This section includes a selection of reports written by Compass:
- Profile of the Ex-service Community in the U.K
- ACEVO Essential Guide to Strategic Planning
- Mapping of National Voluntary Sector Infrastructure Organisations
- Lessons from a Partnership of ‘Large-Help-Small’.
This section contains Compass presentations from 1999 onwards on the following topics::
- Strategy & Performance
This section includes articles on:
- Public Service Delivery by Nonprofit Organisations
- The Challenge of Managing Performance
- The Author of Managing at the Leading Edge
- Getting the Most from your Consultant
- The Art of Successful Management
- Investment in Top Management Training
- Peter Drucker’s Book – Managing the Nonprofit Organizations Book – Managing the Nonprofit Organization.