We are a group of management consultants committed to making a significant impact on the management and governance of civil society organisations and their funders.
What makes us different:
- Our 35 years of experience that can help you make wise judgements about knotty problems
- Our understanding of the culture and values of the sector
- Our ability to analyse complex challenges
- Our skill at working in partnership and reaching robust decisions that command the support of all stakeholders.
We pinpoint the fundamental issues that require attention, propose realistic processes for addressing them and guide effective implementation. We don’t just deliver a report that starts a discussion. We understand how to plan and implement the required change.
That Adds Value
Our research has demonstrated that excellent performance of governance requires a combination of clear structures, effective processes, experienced people and appropriate behaviours.
That Maximises Impact
Clear, succinct and widely-understood strategies are the foundations of the most effective organisations.
That Produces Better Decisions
High quality planning and culturally sensitive facilitation maximise the impact of important meetings.
Over the last 25 years we have worked with more than 900 organisations and built a reputation for clarity and quality. We have worked with every type of civil society organisation and we focus particularly on:
- Charities and voluntary organisations
- Housing and care organisations
- International development organisations
- Non Departmental Public Bodies
- Foundations and funders
All our assignments are tailor made to suit your circumstances.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01628 478561 for a preliminary conversation about how we might be able to assist your organisation.