We help organisations to:
- Secure agreement amongst trustees and senior management on top level strategies
- Carry out strategic reviews
- Develop strategic plans
- Challenge plans to make them more realistic and achievable
- Prepare business plans for particular services and functions.
Our role varies enormously. With some organisations we have an intensive involvement. With others we work in much more of a facilitative way. Our role can involve a mixture of:
- Being the ‘guardian’ of the whole process
- Masterminding large scale workshops
- Facilitating key meetings of planning teams
- Producing strategic and business plans.
Tip of the month
Revisit your vision and mission regularly to ensure everyone can clearly articulate the difference you aim to make and how it will be made.
Our clients in this area include:
British Institute of Radiology
British Society for Immunology
Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
City and Guilds
Global Innovation Fund
International Livestock Research Institute
Macmillan Cancer Support
Money Advice Trust
National Childminding Association
Stoke Mandeville Spinal Research